Sign in to follow this  
Guest alancpacnw

Having trouble with download...

Guest alancpacnw

Hi Guys,Congratulations on the new release! I'm extremely excited to get the 800-900 dowloaded and flying especially since I work for Boeing! But, that is my problem...I have been waiting since around 11:30am PST for the dowload link e-mail to come and haven't seen anything yet.I received the page stating that the transaction was verified, but as of yet no download link. I don't have a printer hooked to my laptop and I did not print the page, but saved it instead. Or so I thought, when I went to retrieve it to find my order number, it saved with errors...The following errors have occurred:(13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactSo I contacted my credit card company and they verified the transaction had processed...so now what do I do? I know you guys must be swamped, but that's the nature of this business, especially when the product is so darn good!Looking forward to flying these new birds...Thanks for your help in advance!Alan CarmichaelThe Boeing CompanySeattle , WA

Guest alancpacnw

Hey Vin,I did quite a while ago and haven't received anything yet...Alan

Hi Alan,There is sometimes a delay. Although support is relatively light today considering last night's product release, we still have quite a few emails to get through.We answer them in the order in which they were received.Thanks for your patience.VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest alancpacnw

Vin,Fair enough...Thanks,Alan

Hi VIN,well, I send a e-mail about that the d/l link doesnt work at all I got. I get a 404 and a forward 404 is that to the invalid cart message.So, I hope to get a help, a new link or else soon.

Torben-check again, and let us know?Thanks,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest ase505

Hey guys, just wanted to check whether support was still online or catching up on some well deserved sleep.Have not received anything after the initial very fast response and I am quite anxious to fly this bird today. Not complaining, just wanted to know if I should just go out and try to forget about FS for tonight ! ;-)Thanks,Konstantinos Sideris

Guest alancpacnw

Hey guys,It's been several hours now and I'm curious as to what is going on? Should I cancel the first order and reorder on a different card...what do you think?Alan CarmichaelThe Boeing Co.Seattle, WA

Konstantine-you should have received the email by now...

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Alan-our support emails are being dequeued. Hang on a little while longer - the support team will get to it soon, I promise!

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

You should have received an email already, or if not, very shortly! :-) Cheers,

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest ase505

Indeed and was able to download within a couple of minutes... Kudos on the servers as well...Took much longer to get the cookies from avsim to work for the reply here...Thank you and kalimera...Kostas

Guest decker009

Ill try posting here since you two got your issues resolved. I got my email and download link which is no longer working. Now I got access to a broadband and Ive sended 3 emails 5 hours ago still waiting reply to get my download link reactivated again along with a link also to the original file download which I both bought from you guys. decker009@hotmail.com is my email

Guest Callmecapt

I still have no confirmation email or download link email yet. I bought the package about 18 hours ago and sent an email to support half an hour after buying. Still haven't received anything.What's the word?I'll be patient but I'm concerned.Goran