Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

FS 2002 totally messed up

Hi there! I probably have the worst prob with FS 2002 ever seen. My FS 2002 is totally messed up. :( I seem to be facing real graphic problems ... the cockpit view including the panel aren't displayed as they should be!! :-zhelpMy system:P4 1800 MHz, 1024 MB Ram, 60 GB Hard DiskNvidia GeForce 2 MM/MX 400 (29.42 drivers)Windows XP Home Edition, Direct X 8.1Has anyone experienced the same problem? I guess not, but I would be great if someone or all of you could help me. 'Coz Microsoft TrainSimulator is working perfectly, so why not FlightSimulator too?Greetz,Chris

Can't say that I've ever seen that one before. I'd say that you were either a victim of a practical joke or the perpertrator of one. :)When did this 1st start happening? Does it happen in full screen and window mode? What do you see in external view? Are your control surfaces reversed as well? Is your monitor upside down? :)Off the top of my head I'd say that if fs2002 is the only app doing this...I'd start by renaming the fs2002.cfg to fs2002.old and restart FS2002 and see what happens. Then I'd consider uninstalling and reinstalling fs2002.Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest BobL

In between deleting the cfg and doing an un-install, I would suggest in this order...1) changing aircraft and then coming back to this one. If that doesn't work go to 2)2) If this is an add-on aircraft delete it and restart FS. Then see if any of the others are doing it. If not, reinstall the add-on aircraft. If others are doing it as well, go to 3)3) Delete all add-on aircraft. Still doing it? If yes, go to the un-install/reinstall route.The only reason that I suggest this is that, at least for me, an uninstall would be nearly devastating as I have so many add-ons. It would take weeks to get back where I am now.BobL

Thanks for responding so quickly.In the meanwhile I fixed the problem ... now it's running just perfectly.Thanks a lot guys!Greetz,Chris18

What was the problem Chris? I'd like to know so if it ever comes up again, I know how to fix it :)Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg