Sign in to follow this  
stefltt

PMDG team Too bad

Is there any of PMDG team programmers here to help CPFLIGHT to write a correct driver and firmware which works on this configuration :WIN XP PRO Fr versionFS2004 French VersionPMDG 737-800/900 downloaded,english version I supposeMCP737 firmware 1.05 pluged on the serial RS232 portOr perhaps, CPFLIGHT doesn't pay enough money (like Aerosoft Australia for their MCP747) to have any support or SDK Hints ?????????Why supporting one MCP Builder and not another one ?MONEY RULES EVERYTHING ! Too bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stephane

vpa055.png

what I don't get is why PMDG should work on the french version of a product they don't developed. If it works in english and it doesn't in french it's probably a bad driver on the MCP producers side and not a PMDG fault...Just my idea.... Bye, Luca

Stephane-where do you base your accusations? I am going to allow this post to stay here, so you can bring proof to support your claims. If you can't, I fully expect an apology.(We've always said that there will be an SDK, that commercial vendors will have to PURCHASE, but we're not ready to announce it just yet. As such, we're ALWAYS candid and open about our intentions. If you have proof otherwise, speak up. If not, I am waiting for your apology).Regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

All my apologies for this topic,There is no real proof of what was said. Just a guy in a bad mood and disappointed. It's not the fault of PMDG whose products are very great, and I will continue to fly the B737-800 with my mouse.Good dayStephane

vpa055.png

Guest Claudio

Hello,I would want to point out some items about the compatibility of our hardware MCP737 with PMDG 737NG:The actual "patch" has to be intended as a temporary solution that has been initially developed to support existing customer that wanted to use our hardware with PMDG 737NG. As a "patch", it may give some complication to set-up the configuration, in special way when used in conjunction with other software add-on using key-stroke capability.I would want to emphasize our intention to implement a more efficient and definitive driver for this wonderful product as soon PMDG will release the SDK. Also PMDG staff never refuses the intention to distribute this product as soon available, I perfectly undersand that this require time...and hope this is understood also by our customers...Claudio AzimontiCPflight

Although I can understand your motives to release the SDK as a commercial venture, I am somewhat disheartened. It has been my wish to interface a homebuilt cockpit based around the the PMDG 737. However, with this latest development, it would seem that this will not be possible. I wish to create all the interfaces myself, including the electronic hardware, but without the necessary offsets, it will not work with your product.I could always shell out the money for PM, but then what use would I have for your product? An exterior model? If I truly wish to make it as real as it gets, what use do I have for exterior eye candy? It is unfortunate that a single user license would not be in the works for the homebuilder that does not have an unlimited budget.Respectfully,