Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

747-400 demonstration in Birmingham, 27NOV04

Captains-just wanted to update you on a bit of info:It seems that I've picked the shortest toothpick in the PMDG draw (:-)), so I am going to be giving a presentation of the 747-400 (a mid-stage alpha version of the product) at the FS Show in Birmingham, this Saturday, 27 NOV 04.If you feel like enjoying the sunny, warm and nice weather of the beautiful industrial city of Birmingham this weekend, come and check it out.(Reply to this so we get to know each other ;-)).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Sounds great! Too bad that I live in Sweden sometimes :DCheersJohan "Whats VNAV?!?!" Adolfsson

Guest rogueman1585

That's great news Lefteris. Too bad I live in California, haha! Oh well, can't wait to see the new screenshots you promised us.David

Guest tango_d

Hey Lefteris !Too bad.... I only live a couple of hours away (North Wales). I'm definately going !!!An exclusive on the 747 - Great - worth going just for that I reckon.Been waiting for some news on the Queen of the Skies project....Look forward to meeting you if you get a minute ? I'll bribe you with free coffee and Mars Bars all day for some screenshots or a free beta version :-lol Best Regards,Eddy Nichol :-jumpy

Guest MD11_FLYER

I live in Toronto...well beside Toronto... any chance to get some previews? or pay early and get to try it out before anyone else? :(BTW, have you guys announced what liveries will be included?DanPMDG MD11 Beta Tester Pilot Guy

Guest ToMy Li

Please Mr.Lefteris post some SCREENSHOTS or VIDEOS NOW!!!!!! :-8 we cannot wait more!!!!

That sounds great.But I live in the Belgium and Birmingham is around 850KM away from me.Ofcourse I could take the plane. But remember that I'm only 16 years old and I can't get to there.But are you gona post some screenshots from Birmingham or some up-to-date screenshots over here.And the people that gona go to Birm. Let us know how good the game realy is?? :)No doubt, that it will be fantastic!!!! ;)

Guest _sebastian_

Yes pretty please, with sugar on top, post vids and pics from the show! I live far far away.../sebastian

Guest cfso1633

We several members from CFSO (China Flight Simulation Organization) will attend this event tomorrow, our members are expecting PMDG747-400 patiently. We'd like to bring some news to them. See you guys tomorrow!

Guest speight

Lefteris, I will be there on the Britannic stand.

What about a live webcam so we all that live too far away can enjoy this aswell? :-wave CheersJohan "Whats VNAV?!?!" Adolfsson