Sign in to follow this  
Guest AlexFly

Optional Models Update

Guest AlexFly

After installing all the new updates I have the textures missing on the737-600 engine covers when viewed in 2D wing view.VCCABIN wing view and the outside views are showing the textures OK.Don't have this problem on the other models.I have same problem in other computer.RegardsAlexlory2004dec%38%30021zh.jpg

Guest AlexFly

>Alex,>>try reinstalling the liveries over the top :)I have reinstalled textures, but I have still problem.Regards Alex

Alex,Have you run the EXE file in the Texture folder called Run me after update (or something like that) to update the liveries?RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest AlexFly

>Alex,>>Have you run the EXE file in the Texture folder called Run me>after update (or something like that) to update the>liveries?>>Regards>Paul Gollnick :-cool >Technical Operations/Customer Operational Support>Precision Manuals Development Group>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgYes!I have a clean installation Windows Xp Service pack 2then installed FS9.1then installed PMDG 737 600/700 v.1.3then installed PMDG 737 800/900then installed PMDG 737 800/900 temp_update 1then installed PMDG 737 800/900 service_update 1.1then installed PMDG Optional Model UpdateI have installed PMDG standard livery only!FSUIPC registred 3.4.1.1FS 9.1 clean installationI have tested in 2 computer but I have problem too.(excuse me for my bad english!) Best regardsAlex (Italy)

Alex,You must a have a corrupt file somewhere in the group. Send me a note at Support@preicisionmanuals.com with your Order ID's and I will you get you some new files to see if that eliminates the problemRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg