Sign in to follow this  
Guest ingybird

sound issues with 737 pmdg

Guest ingybird

Hello out there,I have just installed 737-PMDG and find it to be great - except for one issue.The only sound i get is in cockpit view. When I move to VC, Tower,Spot plane views -no sound at all. Even when the gear is retracted - nothing.I am wondering if anyone else has this problem -or is it my error.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Cheers

You should have sound the same in VC and 2D panels, and outside sounds in other FS views. I would perhaps make sure your sound drivers are up to date. Otherwise, unless it's an issue with the PMDG 737 only, then perhaps reinstall the plane. Hard to say without knowing more info. These add-ons use a lot of channels in your sound card, but I don't know what kind of card you have? Do you have other complex add-ons that use a lot of sounds simultaneously?

There is an option in the PMDG Menu when in FS to allow sounds to play outside of the 2D cockpit. The default set up is for 2D only to avoid cockpit callouts when in the Spot view ;-) Go in to the PMDg enu while runing FS and change the setting and your all set.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg