Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptDennison

Need help NOW!!! Part 2

Guest CaptDennison

As my original post seems to have been yanked down I submit this follow up.I origianlly posted that i had the PMDG 737- 600/700 and it failed to load correctly, thus leaving me without the use of the Load Manager.Despite 5 emails to PMDG Support (with NO answers) I resorted to this Forum.My Original post seemed to have upset many. I do not think NOW!!! is out of place, as I had a partially working A/C.In any event, Robert Randazzo personally contacted me, and had me download the A/C again. I installed it, and it runs perfectly. I set up the FMC for a quick flight from Phoenix to Vegas, and all was running as expected.The problem was and IS that the PMDG installation routine aotu sets the loading directory toC:Program Filesmicrosoft GamesFS 9My drive was F:So I changed it to F:Program Filesmicrosoft GamesFS 9Anf it still DID NOT load correctly.After studying what was loaded and where, I retried asF:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesIt seems the Aoutloading adds FS 9 to the string,and was actually creating a file within FS 9 named FS 9 and placing the 737 there.I Emailed Robert and thanked him, and suggested that a READ ME with exact location of the program might be good, along with a rework of the loader to allow the user to "Browse" for the correct location, rather than the program AUTO loading it to a certain point.I plan NOW to buy the 747 when it comes out.I certainly dont want to get tossed out of here, but Thicker skin might be a good idea. A little less Political Correctness might make for easier communications by neandertals such as myself!I will be departing for Chicago Midway tommorrow moring in my 737!Dennis DennisonAzHosers2K3@yahoo.comThanksOut

Great investigation Dennis, glad you got it figured out. [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Dennis,I am glad to hear you got your problem sorted out but as I explained to you on the previous post, I answered every one of the emails you sent to support@ and you replied back to emails I answered on at least two occasions. If you didn't recieve the other replies, they may have been bounced by your ISP or something may have been incorrect in the reply to address on the inbound email.I take great pride in trying to ensure that all emails sent to the support@ and Updateme@ address get answered and take offense with a sugestion that your problem was ignored when I can demonstrate that it was not. I would hope that many a member of this forum who has sent a request my way can vouch that I always try to get an answer, even if I don't always have the solution. That aside, I hope you enjoy the 737 now that you have it up and running and I think you will enjoy the 747-400 even more. Paul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Guest Callmecapt

Any release dates or screenshots?JUST KIDDING!!!!:-outta