Sign in to follow this  
Guest DVA1966

WX Radar

Hi again Seb,Received your email with the FSBuild zip-file and unpacked it but when clicking the fsbuild.exe file nothing happens. Maybe the problem is that you actually must install FSBuild using a setup program rather than just unpacking it like this and trying to execute it.Unfortunately I can't remember if there was a setup program for FSBuild or if you should be able to execute it simply by double-clicking the exe file - anyone else knows or do you Seb have the original setup file if there is one?Anyway, thanks alot for going through the hazzle for me Seb!!

Richard Åsberg

Guest _sebastian_

>Hi again Seb,>>Received your email with the FSBuild zip-file and unpacked it>but when clicking the fsbuild.exe file nothing happens. Maybe>the problem is that you actually must install FSBuild using a>setup program rather than just unpacking it like this and>trying to execute it.>>Unfortunately I can't remember if there was a setup program>for FSBuild or if you should be able to execute it simply by>double-clicking the exe file - anyone else knows or do you Seb>have the original setup file if there is one?>>Anyway, thanks alot for going through the hazzle for me Seb!!Hi Richard.I understand your problem. For some reason some people have that problem that when they double click on the .exe nothing happens. I don't have that problem but maybe you should need the installer instead as you say. I have sent it to you which will hopefully register the OCX controls FSBuild needs to use on your system./seb

Thanks again Seb, I'll keep my eyes open for it...haven't received it yet.All the best,

Richard Åsberg

Hi,Could somebody who has got the wx radar from reality XP contact me as don't know correctly how to use it and the manual isnt excatly easy have tried to use use it but just get a load of dots in the sky and no 3D cloud shapes am totally lost.I have seen several people have got it if they could help even if you mail me off the list at UALBoeing777@aol.com would be appreciatedJason Thompson

Jason Thompson