Sign in to follow this  
Guest apak

How to receive my PMDG

Guest apak

Gentlemen ,A month ago I tried to buy the 737 PMDG , during the process of purchase , just after send all my data (credit card number ,etc ) I received an error , I tried again and again and again , after 4 tries I stopped.Next day I received a call from my Credit Card official asking if I had bought 4 times the same product in internet as I had been charged 4 times the same amount ( $39.95).How to proceed now .I paid $160.00 and did not receive nothing from PMDG.As is very dificult to get contact with PMDG people I am usng this Forum to try to solve my problem.Tks & rgdsAlberto Kunzel

Alberto,I'm sorry that you had difficulty using the PMDG e commerce system.PMDG support is available every day to answer questions, and to resolve purchasing errors.Contact support@precisionmanuals.com and explain your situation.If you have already contacted support without receiving a reply, try using an alterate email address.In the mean time, I will direct our support supervisor, Paul, to this forum post.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Alberto,If you have sent a note to support@precisionmanuals.com and not recieved a reply from me, then something is blocking your email. You may want to try using another email account and check your spam filter. If you have not sent me a note yet, please do with the transaction details and we will get your order squared away.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg