Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lizardo

Goose or widgeon

I'm gathering stuff in preparation for starting on one of these aircraft. I've got some fairly good exterior photos of both (could still use more from various angles). But I have absolutely nothing showing the interior of these aircraft. Anyone able to help me out here?Mike Stone

Hey I do not even know what they are :)is it like a pidgeon?Mike could you say how long does it take you to make a model ?I am really interested in how they are made :) (exept if it is Top secret i shall understand ;) shhhhhhhhh )Anniette xxxxxxxxx

IS this what your looking for! I have about 10 or so shots of the goose. Let me know and i can upload the rest to you! One thing I want to be on the beta team lol. Sam

That's certainly a good start! If you want to, you can just e-mail me the rest at blade201@earthlink.net. Thanks much!Mike Stone

Guest Heather 636

Good morning Mike.This is great! You're really going to do one!!I think the Goose is probably your more popular bet. I have seen far more references to it in the time I've been here than the Widgeon.I wish I could help with pictures or details but I have zilch here in regards to material. Just about all of the books my brother has are military related.I for one sure do appreciate this!!I believe all of the bush flyers and island hoppers will too!Cheers!Heather

Now Heather. You obviously lack faith in the powers of female persuasion.>>>Pretty, pretty please? With sugar? blowing a kiss and heavy batting of the eyes here<<

Guest Heather 636

That's great Mike! Thank you!Anniette, you'd better get your spray-gun ready. I have no doubt that once the goose is out, the crowd over at BFU will be clamoring for a repaint of it.I would do it but between all the other things, I haven't even had time to sit down and look over my PSP7 yet, let alone use it.I think my first experiment with that learning curve will be a hot pink Grumman Duck, Shorts SD3-30-200, or Dornier 24K, with my trade-mark messenger girl on the nose and Heather Air Livery.One thing's for sure, when I'm on final, everyone will certainly know who it is!!Mike, I sincerely salute your skill and willingness to generously share it with everyone.Heather

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Have a swag of Goose goodies to send you (been updating Bill Black's FS98 version, at least the .cfg and air files). Will bundle them up later today.

"P.S. My 727 is already well on the way, so I'll probably do the Goose next. "Is this for real :-)Now i AM exited mmmmmmmmmm I think a 727 would keep me busy for AGES I always wanted one of these and already have a great panel and sounds .......COOLI am afraid i do not no what these gooses and pidgeons are all about but A 727 is real nice :-)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL...not pidgeon, widgeon, which is a type of duck. Both names descibe rather dumpy looking airplanes that happen to be able to land in the water. Rather useful little gadgets actually, especially if you want to go somewhere thats a bit short on things like runways. I'm not sure I'd want to do a plane named pidgeon. Then I'd have to figure out how to model airplane droppings. :-)Mike StoneP.S. I tried e-mailing you and hit a dead e-mail address. Do you have a new one? If so, shoot me an e-mail and let me know what it is.

Guest Heather 636

You'd better look out Mike!Now you have TWO excited women on your hands!! :-eek:-outta Heather

Guest Lizardo

(haha, that's not a very pretty picture, Francois.)

My email is Anniette_c@hotmail.com still I got three mails in the morning so i am sure it is working :)I think Heather you are exited by mikes duck not is jet ?Am I right ?I am already to get this NOW :)Hey My most favorite AIrplane in the world right now is my B1900 and I am going to go everywhere in it and it has replaced nearly all the default dash 8 in AI ,Now if I got a 727 to play with I am going to be in Heaven !Could be a Slogan for Mike Stone Maby ? "Get to Heaven in A Mike Stone aircraft" (or does that mean it crashes?)mmmmmmm What a guy :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx