Sign in to follow this  
Guest abbruzzese

767 is on...

Guest abbruzzese

Welli was just thinking if the PMDG747 is going to be as good as the LevelD/PIC 767,that was just releasead , let's see if is gonna worth the still lonnnnng time waiting.Antonio Carvalho

Guest david248

>Well>>i was just thinking if the PMDG747 is going to be as good as>the LevelD/PIC 767,that was just releasead , let's see if is>gonna worth the still lonnnnng time waiting.>>Antonio Carvalho Oh wow. This 744, is going to be like the best jet that has ever been created for fs2004. I swere it will be so much better. I swere. :)David

Guest speight

IMHO the Pmdg 73 and 1900D are still way ahead of the game. LD has some catching up to do yet!With that in mind, I reckon the Pmdg 744 will blow everything else to the weeds.

Guest ahmedem

I agree with Howard here, given that the NG has been around for so long already and the LDS 767 has just come out, I'm amazed at just how the 737 compares. Especially when you look at how much better the NG's autopilot flies compared to the 767. Not to mention panel quality and a host of other things.But I'd still credit the guys at LDS they've done a great job, the exterior model is terrific, the virtual cockpit is beautiful (though I prefer 2D smoothness everytime). The ground crew interaction is a useful feature too, independant exterior lighting controls, lots of little additions make it a wonderful addon.Generally speaking we have two extremely high class addon companies meaning there will be only one winner and that is the customer. If the NG and 767's quality is anything to go by then we're sure in for a treat when the 744 comes to town.Keep up the good work, and we'll show our appreciation by digging into our wallets everytime.

>IMHO the Pmdg 73 and 1900D are still way ahead of the game.>LD has some catching up to do yet!>With that in mind, I reckon the Pmdg 744 will blow everything>else to the weeds.I own both the PMDG 737 and the LD767 (among many other payware addons). I love the PMDG, it is one of the best FS9 aircraft, but IMHO the LD767 has one advantage, it flies more like the real thing and it flies smoooother than the PMDG 737. I am looking forward to that PMDG 747!Kerke

Guest garymccl

As of yesterday, I flew my first PIC767 flight. I love that plane - it's fantastic, it has some real advantages over PMDGs 737, but they're completely different products, and the PMDG plane has it's advantages as well. The PMDG panel LOOKS much better for a start. I never have trouble reading or understanding it - but it's not the same with the PIC767. The 767 has some nice ground control features, and cabin crew interactions which are intented to make it more real I suppose - I like them.They each have their advantages/disadvantages. My favourite two panels are still PMDGs and PSS's Concorde panel (I really love that panel). The 747 is going to be the best - hands down - I really have confidence that PMDG have learnt alot from their previous fantastic products.

I've been waiting patiently for the PMDG Queen since last year, and had put it in the back of my mind almost forgetting about it, now that the LDS 767 is out I cant wait for the 744, and check the site everyday now for any 'news'. I own the B1900D and think I'm ready to move upward in terms of complexity. Maybe by taxday?

>I've been waiting patiently for the PMDG Queen since last>year, and had put it in the back of my mind almost forgetting>about it, now that the LDS 767 is out I cant wait for the 744,>and check the site everyday now for any 'news'. I own the>B1900D and think I'm ready to move upward in terms of>complexity. Maybe by taxday?While you wait for the 747, you may want to pick up the Flight1 ATR 72-500, one of the greatest FSim addon ever, my #1 favorite complex aircraft.BTW, does anybody know the ETA for the PMDG 744?Best regards from Miami,Kerke

Guest sidewinder

sorry guys but the PMDG 737 is not ahead of the LDS 767.PMDG 737 is a great product but this is the LDS 767 we are talking about. Version 2 of the mighty 767 PIC, one of the best simulations ever!!!!!No doubt the PMDG 744 will be great.Alex

>aircraft, but IMHO the LD767 has one advantage, it flies more>like the real thing and it flies smoooother than the PMDG 737.Kerke,Do you really know how the real thing flies to be qualified to make such statements? There are people on this forum who flew both the United's 737 simulator in Denver and PMDG's 737 and said they are very close.767 is heavier than 737 and will handle differently - it is given.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Guest bigun

Have em both. Both are FANTASTIC! Don't have a clue if they "fly like the real thing" :-roll , but they both sure fly real good.

Guest jackrussell

Hi allI have been reading your mail about the 767 but I hav'nt seen it anywhere. Can one of you tell me where it is available from and who produced it.Just to throw in my tupence worth on th 737ng I think its the best I have seen so far.Thanks Jack

Guest Binkles

I hope the 747 comes with an sdk like the 767. My sister and I are starting the plannings on building a sim - so far the 767 looks to be the choice because all their switches, and dials etc are mapped - with an sdk - makes it a ton easier for cockpit builders.Really - would prefer the 737ng - but as no sdk looks likely to be released to do this - we'll have to look at what support the 747 has (2nd choice)