Sign in to follow this  
Guest bofficer

Purchased 1900C Can't download

Guest bofficer

Hello,I just purchased the 1900C but I can't seem to d/l. I have turned off the pop up blocker and went to the internet security settings and set to low and medium low. I still get slammed out of the download page. Any suggestions?Thanks,Brian

Hello Brian,We are sorry you are having problems. Drop us an email at support@precisionmanuals.com. Include your order number, and we'll get you squared away. Sorry for the delay, and don't worry... we won't leave you out there hangin...Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Brian-another thing to check (while you wait for a response from our support team) is if your Windows XP ServicePack2 settings prevent Internet Explorer from showing popup windows.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest bofficer

Hi LefterisWhere do I find this? I went to the TOOLS and turned off pop up blocker and also checked the pop up blocker settings. Prior to this I had allowed pop ups from the PMDG site. If there is somewhere else I need to check and adjust, please let me know.Thanks,Brian

I have the same problem.The window closes 1 second after opening. What can I do to prevent this?Thanks in advance.PedroPortugal

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Guest stevehow

paste the download link into ur browser....that should do it steve

Guest bofficer

Unfortunately the page that keeps slamming shut has the instructions on how to possibly solve the problem. I had already tried all of those suggestions before I acutally saw the page. No Luck. Just as a shot in the dark, I copied and pasted the link directly into the browser address area and it worked. I was able to download. This may be a temporary solution until the PMDG team can find the acutal culprit.Hope it works for you.Brian Officer

Guest stevehow

its an SP2 problem...says so in the download link file... IMPORTANT: If you click on the download link and nothing happens, CUT/PASTE THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO YOUR BROWSER. (This is a WinXP SP2 problem...but cut/paste fixes the problem!) best wishes steve

Holding down the Control key on the keyboard usually allows pop-ups to work. Haven't tried it yet to order this plane (still at work).

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest bofficer

>its an SP2 problem...says so in the download link file...>> IMPORTANT: If you click on the download link and nothing>happens, CUT/PASTE THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO YOUR BROWSER. (This>is a WinXP SP2 problem...but cut/paste fixes the problem!)>> best wishes> steve>Steve. As I said in my previous post, this is the page that is slamming closed, so this information is not available to solve the problem. Thanks for posting,Brian Officer

Brian,Have you tried cutting and pasting the link from your email, opening a new browser window, pasting the link into the address bar of that window and seeing if the download starts? That is the easiest solution for this behavior on XP SP2 machines that exhibit this behavior.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg