Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raymond

Anyone using British Airways?????

Guest Raymond

If there is anyone who purchased 737 900 and then downloaded BA I would like to know if you can get ATC to recognize you as British Airways and to call you "Speedbird". If you can I would appreciate knowing what is the config setup in your aicraft folder in FS9 for the 737 900.

Guest Jeff Berman

title=PMDG 737-900 - British Airways Landor sim=B737-900model=panel=sound=texture=BAVPatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id=G-BAVPatc_airline=SPEED BIRDatc_flight_number=1254ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PMDGui_type=737-900 - 2D Cockpit Onlyui_variation=British Airways - Landordescription=Boeing 737-900 with CFM56-7B26 engines nPrecision Manuals Development Groupnwww.precisionmanuals.com nFor use with BOEING 737: The Next Generation by PMDG nFor Technical Support please visit www.precisionmanuals.comvisual_damage=0atc_heavy=0kb_reference=PMDG737NG_REFkb_checklists=PMDG737NG_CHECKHope that helps :)

Guest ZOTAN

I sometimes fly the BA livery for the -700 series and ATC addresses me by speedbird. Im not sure if its the same though for the -900...Matt

Try Flying on-line. Everyone will call you SPEEDBIRD.Best wishes

Guest ahmedem

As per Jeff post the crucial line isatc_airline=speed birdThis won't work if it is written as speedbird, there needs to be a space for it to work in FS ATC