Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

I;m new to pmdg do you know if the 737 will work with the next fs?

Basically will the company even look into trying to get it to work, or will it be all redone? I'm really curious in this especially if i will invest in the 747 as well. I understand their may not be an fs 2006 but i mean any future release. I mean some add ons are for the sim it was designed for and thats it, you can only use it for that fs.On the other hand some insure looking into compatibility issues and will try to get it to work. Of course it all depends on the graphic engine if it will be the same. So where does pmdg stand??Thanks!

Joe,I think your guess is as good as anyones. Until anyone can evaluate some kind of beta of FS2006 it's impossible to say if anything will work on that platform and what amount of work is required to make it work. I wouldn't hold my breath for an answer from the PMDG team on this issue (either :-))...Cheers,

Hi,Yes I know it is very frustrating wondering why Microsoft can't divulge what they intend to do? They owe so much of their success and prosperity to software suppliers.It's a shame that they are not pre-informed as to the design of a possible FS10 instead of expecting them to 'catch-up' afterwards is nothing short of abuse to them and us.The question should be...............Why is 'FS10' classified information when it origins from a land that boasts 'Freedom-of-Information' as it's qualities?Right, should I do another quick lap of the old Nurburgring circuit with 'GT4' or go flying?Dave T.

Dave Taylor gb.png