Sign in to follow this  
Guest yylie1

BBJ

Guest yylie1

Hi there everyone, I was just wondering how do i use the stairs that come with my Boeing B737NG? Oh yeah...How ABOUT a DEMO video of the PMDG B747-400 of the thing actually running? Me and my mates here were doubting of the progress of the thing.Regards,Melissa

Guest aarskringspier

Just out of curiosity do you ever have any positives to say? Im sure PMDG will drop their work to produce a video of the 747. if the cockpit screen shots werent suffeceint to quell your curiosity then I dont know what else to say. If youre that unhappy maybe frequent another forum or change who you buy add ons from?

Hi Melissa (are you Melissa?),Don't you think there are number of things very strange about your post?. Your username's profile indicates you are a male yet you sign a female name. The subject of your post is "BBJ" and it has little to do with the content of your post. Then you ask about the 747 video (as a 'proof' of progress) as if your were totally oblivious to the information recently released/discussed on this forum. Maybe we live in two different universes *:-*Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Guest Traffic

Please excuse my ignorance but a BBJ keeps coming up in posts. I asked this same question a while ago but no answers.Can someone tell me the difference between a 737NG and a BBJ? I've seen both up close and the cockpit looks identical, and so does the exterior. The only difference is the cabin and performance. As in it has a long range of 6100-7100nm.Why would PMDG be developing a whole new aircraft in the form of a BBJ?

Guest EDCS

I you stay with PMDG from the very early days the 737 was anounced in tree steeps.If I remenber right, the base pack (600/700) the model update (800/900) and at the last step some "special variants" with extra systems like Head Up Display and so one. Some of the "older" members corect me, If I remember not right.Stefan

Guest aarskringspier

PMDG has Heads up displays?

Guest EDCS

Not at the moment. Maybe at no time. Sefan

Guest Knikolaes

PMDG al;ready made a great BBJ -- if you use your imagination **smiles**Take any PMDG varient and -- repaint it with a BBJ livery (many available on AVSIM) **smiles**Seriously though. I am not trying to mock anyone. Really insofar as cockpit there is no difference, and I have already painted a BBJ style "black leather seat" interior I use for the BBJ liveries I painted. I love doing the business circuit once in a while because then you can let yout imagination sour.Okay NOW this thread is officially a BBJ thread :-) (well it was when the question was asked about the difference :-) )

Guest yylie1

Yes I am a gal here in Australia. That is my chinese name. As in duh? If you dun have any experience with chinese names then please dun comment and stick to ya english spellings? After scrolling thru the thread there hasnt been any information that I requested regarding about the BBJ? We shall wait and see for the release of the B747-400. May it take a year or ten years.......Heck maybe it will be cancelled? I remember Dreamfleet....We were all waiting anxiously for the A340 package from them and after several months they reported on their website that the project has been cancelled.........................Regards,Melissa

Guest tmetzinger

There's also a great BBJ/C40 package on Avsim called pmdg_bbjmil.zip.You need to have the whole enchilada - the 6/7/8/9 and model updates, but it gives you a couple of BBJ and military liveries, adds the fuel, gives you a modified model file for the different CG effects AND updates the load manager as well.

Guest Knikolaes

>There's also a great BBJ/C40 package on Avsim called>pmdg_bbjmil.zip.>>You need to have the whole enchilada - the 6/7/8/9 and model>updates, but it gives you a couple of BBJ and military>liveries, adds the fuel, gives you a modified model file for>the different CG effects AND updates the load manager as>well.>>>>Oh wow, Tim, thanks for that. I constantly troll for PMDG paints on AVSIM and never caught that file. Downloading it as I type this :-)**cheers**

Guest yylie1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Just out of curiosity do you ever have any positives to say? Im sure PMDG will drop their work to produce a video of the 747. if the cockpit screen shots werent suffeceint to quell your curiosity then I dont know what else to say. If youre that unhappy maybe frequent another forum or change who you buy add ons from?Randy Swofford++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++IN response to that.....................Urrrm.........Is there anything positive to say? I mean about the B744 package? We have been waiting for over a year and it is still not out. Not even a demo video? I actually dint realise that but the whole flightsim community here pointed out to me that there hasnt been any news on the B744 package. Not even a preview B744. Maybe it crashes our computer a few moments after it has been loaded? Lousy frame rates? Etc..........Regards,Melissa

Melitta,EDIT: No, it's not worth my effort...Sigh,

The attitude you see here is typical.Any question about the product gets met with hostility, and always from the same few people.I'd guess the stairs to be linked to the doors command, or maybe the tailhook or Concorde nose (those are the usual suspects for such things).Not having the -600/700 pack I can't check them out for you.