Sign in to follow this  
ErnieAlston

Help!No gauges with Pilatus PC-12.

I installed Alejandro Villa's Pilatus PC 12 per instructions and everything is great but I have no gauges in the panel.They are there but are blank.There was no email addres to respond to in the readme.Can anyone offer any suggestions?Thamks,Ron

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

that is a no go, the zip file is there but the gauges still don't show up in the panel.

Same problem here!The panel appears but no gauges or secondary panels. OOhhhhhh! And yeah! I've installed the gauges that come in the secondary zip file.Any help is appreciated. I tried e-mailing the author but he provided no e-mail in the readme file.Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Looks like I am not the only one having the problem.I unzipped the gauges to the gauge file and did not overwrite one newer gauge(I think it was gps)per instructions.Result:blank gauges.What is name of original file?Thanks,Ron

Thanks for the info.I did it and all is well except I can't get the gps to work.Not the msfs one,the one with the panel.It says error reading data.I don't see a data zip file to install.Can you offer any suggestions?Thanks,Ron

Can someone tell me where to get this ?I looked in the Library, but can't seem to find it.Thanks.Ernie.