Sign in to follow this  
Guest samaman

New PMDG 737

Guest samaman

I recently bought this and i was wondering can you see through the button and what other features does it hav licke this apreciate any helpthank you sam

G'Day mateIm sure Im not the only one, but I dont understand your question. See through what button? If you could clarify on this, people should be able to help out mate :)

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest samaman

SORRY i was in a rushi meant as in how can u8 look thru the cabin and stuff like that i hear u can do this is it true do u need active camera if so where do i get it from

Sorry, I don't understand mumbo jumbo. English is fine, so is German or Dutch. Even Spanish and French I may comprehend with some difficulty, but your language is completely unknown to me.

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

He wants to know if you can really walk around in the virtual cabin :)

G'Day SamI see what you mean now.Yes you can "walk" through the cabin (as long as you chose the model that has the VC and Cabin).To do this, you need to have either Active Camera (PAYWARE)at http://www.anticyclone.be , or flight1's little tool (FREEWARE) at www.flight1.comHope this helps :)

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

>G'Day Sam>>I see what you mean now.>>Yes you can "walk" through the cabin (as long as you chose the>model that has the VC and Cabin).>To do this, you need to have either Active Camera (PAYWARE)at>http://www.anticyclone.be , or flight1's little tool>(FREEWARE) at www.flight1.com>>Hope this helps :)Called 'FS Camera'Right, should I do another quick lap of the old Nurburgring circuit with 'GT4' or go flying?Dave T.

Dave Taylor gb.png