Sign in to follow this  
Guest Babubhai

So...

Guest Babubhai

Has the beta been released to the testers...:-) I had to askWe want information, pictures, and more information...:-)

Was just wondering the same thing.It's 2AM in the Belgium now and I go to sleep right now, but I will check the forums in the morning and hope to see some news. :)

Guest neeraj.pendse

So where are the pictures!- Neeraj

To quote Captain Randazzo"This being the case, I'm certain that you will begin seeing and hearing about this ground breaking new simulation directly from our beta testers beginning on/around Thursday."It's still Wednesday - give the people a chance to work and test!! We've all waiting - the testers aren't going to get a whole lot of testing done if they are having to spend all their time answering questions here.Personally, I would rather hear from the testers the middle of next week - then I know they have been doing what they were charged to do...TEST!Patience people!

Guest neeraj.pendse

No patience. I want pictures.

Who do you think you are to be so demanding? Are you their production supervisor or something? Give PMDG a break and LET THEM DO THEIR WORK. Some peoples childish behaviour is ridiculous

Guest aarskringspier

>Who do you think you are to be so demanding? Are you their>production supervisor or something? Give PMDG a break and LET>THEM DO THEIR WORK. Some peoples childish behaviour is>ridiculousOh my Lord amen BRUTHA!!