Sign in to follow this  
Guest sams

747-400/400D Models - the only ones?

Guest sams

Hi guys,I just took a look to the PMDG website and there I saw a new picture with all the B744 liveries; they just look great! :DBut my question is, if there will be a frighter version??Cause today many Cargo- Airlines use the B744; not just for passanger transport and I think that it would be great, if you could release such cargo version!Best RegardsMichael

Guest Boaz

I am sorry you feel this way.This subject has been debated several times Michael...There is no plan to include the freighter version or the combi version in this release.It is highly demanded and PMDG knows it. They have stated that an add on package will be released in the future including the two versions, but nothing official or firm yet!They have to finish this one, oh and the other one, oh and maybe the small one, oh and maybe the other one ;)Boaz...

Guest sams

HiThanks for your reply!Then I have to hope on the Add-On with my Carog fleet, but I will buy this great package and I am sure, I will have a lot of fun to make my passangers happy and bring them save back to ground! :DBest RegardsMichael

Sorry your information is wrong, they never said No, infact I recall reading a thread where they hinted at the exact opposite.

Guest Boaz

Guys they have said that the freight version was NOT included in this release, but they hope to include it at a later date, I am almost certain that this was their comment.PMDG confirm or deny that...Michael I am glad you are not overthrown by this! Glad you think of your passengers in the way you do.Boaz...

>Guys they have said that the freight version was NOT included>in this release, but they hope to include it at a later date,>I am almost certain that this was their comment.>>PMDG confirm or deny that...>>Michael I am glad you are not overthrown by this! Glad you>think of your passengers in the way you do.>>Boaz... That sounds about right. I "beleive" PMDG are going the same route as the 737 series for releases, except maybe that the systems etc will be all up to par for both versions unlike the 600-700.. Hey Atlas Air, we know about them ;-)[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

I can't wait for even the base model to be released as I'm sure some talented painter will have an Atlas and Polar repaint available as soon as their brushes are finished! Its OK if the freighter model is released later... I can pretend!