Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

What will you be doing this weekend?

Hi there:-wave To all my American counterparts i do hope you had a fantastic independence day:-beerchug Just a quick questions to everyone out there in PMDG land!What will flights will you be doing this weekend if the Boeing 747 is released:-outta Also a quick question to the beta team and everyone at pmdg, how is testing going and what are the chances of us seeing this bird this weekend:-bigangel I know you don't advertise release dates but please we all need this bird now:-xxrotflmao I am going crazy and am due to start my commerical airline pilot training soon! I really need this bird! PLEASE!!:-violin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks! Had a pretty good July 4th!I don't really see it being ready for release this weekend but I definitely think it's close.As for my first flight I'll be doing MIA-LHR with the BA 744.CheersJason

Don't wanna spoil the fun, but I wonder why you think that release is so close. IMO, there haven't been any indications so far (?)Dirk

I know, there's been no hinting at release being close, considering how little time this thing's been in BETA I think it will still be a few more weeks at the very least.And really, I doubt PMDG will move their release dates to accomodate your request. :-lolDaniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Give it a couple more months and then they might be near release.

Whenever the release is, I will definetely flying a long haul flight. LAX to Manila or LAX to Melbourne.Kin M.(KLAX)

RJAA-KLAX when its released. But I don't see it being released within the next few weeks at least... if they're just showing us a few liveries now, that means its still a work in progress