Sign in to follow this  
Fido

Question before buying PMDG737 series

Hello,I want to buy the PMDG737, but I'm wondering if any of the new technology used in PMDG747 will find its way to PMDG737? If yes, then I will wait, if no then I will go ahead and buy it.You answer is much appreciated.Cheers,Fido

Guest RAR_Fan

Fido,I don't think you'll have any regrets purchasing the 737NG, it's a great aircraft to have in your fleet!Gerry

Guest Robin.B

It's one of the most enjoyable planes to fly in FS2004 for me nowadays. I doubt that you would regret it ;)

Yes, the 737NG is a wonderful addition to your fleet. My understanding is that there won't be an code changes to the 737 based on 747. If there will be changes, they will probably come in the form of a service pack or even a redevelopment of the 737 at a later stage. My advice? Go ahead and get the 737 now - you'll get acquainted with the PMDG way of doing things - you'll hang around for ages otherwise!! :)

Thanks for the input Gents, I will go ahead and buy it as soon as I get home.Cheers,Fido

Guest pellelil

You won't regret it. I only fly the PMDG B737-700 (not counting the default MSFS Cessna when I want to look closer at an Airport, and then I am NOT flying under FAA rules ). However ask me again within the next 3-8 weeks and I am pretty sure that the B737 will have been retired for a B747 (but from time to time I am sure I will load up the "old" B737 just for old times sake )http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal

Guest Olivier

The 737 series is really great. I do not know if you have used payware add-on before, but you will learn lots of things on how modern jetliners are operated.The good thing is that a lot of this knowledge is common between aircrafts, so you will be quite confident when you buy other payware, PMDG or others.One big advantage the 737 has over the 747 to come is that, if you fly on a network, you can use many more airports, since a lot of middle size airports are controlled.Happy flying,Olivier