Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigun

Thanks Captain

Guest bigun

Well Captain R. and Company, like a bunch of other folks, I am anxiously awaiting the release of the Queen. I have had so much enjoyment out of the 737NG packages you just wouldn't believe. As high as the bar was raised with that release, I'm sure ya'll have outdone yourselves again. Like 99% of the folks that have a long standing history with PMDG products, I very much appreciate your efforts and expertise. I just hope I don't have to turn in my 737 to fly the Queen;-) . I still fly her about 5-6 hrs a week and have since the day it was first released.Thanks again

Yep, thanks to the team!The manual alone is great achievement, with all the detailed background information that went into it...obviously a labour of love!Best,Martijn

Mr. Stoddard, Always a class act sir... BTW, have not seen you in a while, where have you been flying ;-)?[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest bigun

How are you Randy? Great to hear from you. Flying mainly US with the 737 and the LDS. Haven't been posting much but read the forums etc everyday. Glad you were involved with the beta of the Queen. Between you and the rest of the "fanatics for perfection" involved with this project I know it's going to be a winner. Maybe I'll catch you on Messenger after the frenzy is over.Take care