Sign in to follow this  
Murray_CHYZ

I am going to divorce my wife...

... as soon as the 747 is released. So I can spend all my spare time playing it. Sorry, I'm just so excited I can't contain myself any longer. You guys have tortured us long enough. Pleaaaaaaase release it soon. I don't know if I can contain myself for much longer.The PMDG staff are the very best! You make my life worth living. Murray

Guest bigun

Murray, I'm as big a PMDG fan as anybody,,,but I think you may have a problem with your emotional control:-lol . Might want to think about a valium:-laugh1

There is a method to my madness George. You picked up on that didn't you?

Guest bigun

Yup. Been married 32 years so can definately relate!

Guest Ray CYYZ

If she can cook, I'll take her }( Ray

>Yup. Been married 32 years so can definately relate!That's funny George... but that's not what I was refering to.

>If she can cook, I'll take her }( >>RayBetter than that Ray... she makes twice the salary I do... AND she can cook! Murray

Guest bigun

Trade ya

Guest Ray CYYZ

>>If she can cook, I'll take her }( >>>>Ray>>Better than that Ray... she makes twice the salary I do... AND>she can cook! >>MurrayHeck, I'll even pay for shipping :-lolRay

Murray, YOU have a wife? unbelieavable... but i wouldn't bet on you divorcing from her... i'd say it'll be the opposite. She has more income, knows how to cook, doesn't spend her day behind an FS aircraft and (of this i'm sure) doesn't have a sick sense of humour. Have fun waiting. BTW: Maybe your copy will really be CRC corrupted and you'll miss the release by 3 days because the support email will be bounced back to you... :+Luca

Ouch! That hurt. You are such a meanie pooh! You're not REALLY mad are you. It's not like I invaded your country or something. Can't we be friends? Can't we... just get along?

>>>If she can cook, I'll take her }( >>>>>>Ray>>>>Better than that Ray... she makes twice the salary I do...>AND>>she can cook! >>>>Murray>>>Heck, I'll even pay for shipping :-lol>>RayOk RAy... I just checked with Fedex. $2.75 (Canadian) per pound. So let me see... 285 lbs. times $2.75 per pound... that equals...

Guest Ray CYYZ

Wow, you really are mean! Fedex? I would have bought her a plane ticket with a window view!Poor girl!Just remember the terms of the divorce ... she gets the computer & the 747, you can keep the rest. :-lolRay

He he, I was supposed to be getting married in November, it was called off for reasons outside the PMDG 747 believe it or not but #### am I glad now :) as long as the virtual stewardesses keep coming over I am good to go ;)Self BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Calm down everyone, it