Sign in to follow this  
Guest flight78

Landing soon after SU1

Guest flight78

Looks AMAZING Pete ur one talented painter fo sure !.Best regards:Alexander

Guest neeraj.pendse

Ah great! Finally the official PMDG SQ livery ... I was so bummed when the 744 came out when I did not see the SQ one!

Guest 3G74PS13

Hello gentlemenIs there a day some of our talented painter will make available the Tropical scheme ( was on 9V-SPL )ThanksGilles-Gabriel

Guest pierre974

Fantastic repaint !Can't wait for rollout day :-jumpy PMDG rules :-samurai MEGATOP

Guest neeraj.pendse

The tropical Megatop 747-400 was lost on takeoff from Taipei a few years ago, the ONLY fatal accident SQ has ever had ... the livery was not the most popular one ... - Neeraj.

And what about Air Canada new color...Would be appreciate...ThanksAlain

Guest 3G74PS13

Hello MarioThanks for the pic very nice, but where can i get it :-)Many thanks wonderfullGilles-Gabriel G

Guest DeAceShooter

Sorry to float this topic, but when will the Singapore Airlines repaint be released?

Guest truly

Don't want to be agressive but I think that's quite a good idea to float this topic as I'm waiting for this liverie for ages and the one from John Travendale (don't missinterpret me, I really like his job) on Avsim causes me more problems than it solves, at least on my computer...So as I would like to fly the ZRH-SIN leg for some time now, I would really like to see it released soon...(I know that's not that simple and take the time you need but the shorter the better for us ;-))David Brulhart