Sign in to follow this  
Guest rubberball

Please can you guys help..?

Guest rubberball

Hello thereI was programming a flight in the 737NG FMC and noticed i now get a message when i try and load in a local airport that i always fly out of...The airport is EGNM(Leeds/Bradford)When i load EGNM into the FMC I get a message saying "EGNM err: 09 ryw unknown"....After i clear it and enter another airport for my destination i then click on the "DEP-ARR" to load up my SID but i get NO Sids....I get the SIDS-NONE message on the LSK1.If for instance i load up EGLL i get all the STARS so i cannot understand this?I cannot understand this because i have always used the SIDS when i dept from this airport...I have loaded up the latest SIDS/STARS and the latest version AIRAC- 0512 but this as made no differance.I always install the latest version of AIRAC and sids/stars but for whatever reason it has just stopped working?For your info i have tried the 747-400 and the result is the same.Is there anything i can do to get it back again...?I have tried installing the EGNM sids/stars separately (all three version) with no joy...Please please help?Kind regards Paul Teasdale

The PMDG 737 does not contain all availble procedures for every airfield in the world (neither does any real aircraft). I am certain someone has written some for that field...[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

Guest rubberball

Hello RandyMany thanks for the swift reply but like i said above i have tried all three seperate downloads for the Navdata website and now of them worked...It used to..i dont get it...thats liFe eh...no worries randy and once again many thanks.Regards Paul Teasdale UK

The Nav data is correct.The 09/27 runway was closed on 6th Oct for redeveloping into apron and taxiway areas.It was a tiny anyway and did not have radio nav aids making it unsuitable for most commercial aircraft.Try the 14/32 rumway as thats the long one more suited for jets.Airfield docs are at:http://www.lbia.co.uk/flightinformation_pi...onavigation.phpNav aids are listed for 14/32 at:http://www.lbia.co.uk/flightinformation_pi...onavigation.phpMore pilot info can be found at:http://www.lbia.co.uk/flightinformation_pilots.phpEdit.P.s. Guess which is my local airport too...

Guest rubberball

Hello StuntieThanks for the reply mate but i know that there is no ils data sids or stars from 9/27...my point was that when loading the airport in the FMC it gave me that error message...i only takeoff from 32/14...NEVER 9/27 in a boeing anyway..Quote"Try the 14/32 rumway as thats the long one more suited for jets."I have always used 32/14 and always had a sid to load up in the FMC..?Cheers anyway mate but i know have an answer from the navdata site from the guy who writes the sid/star data who explains there was an error that is now sorted.He as edited it and uploaded a new version..Thanks for your support guys..this forum rocks!I take it your local airport is EGNM too then?Great airport especially if you use the Guy summons scenery.Kind regards Paul Teasdale