Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaseman

If there is a team member here please help.....

Guest jaseman

PMDG,I don't post often and when I do it's because I have serious issues. On this occassion it's not so much an issue but I've had to uninstall FS9 due to it not loading past the splash screen. Anyway my request is that if you can, can you please validate my 747 download link so I can reinstall the queen along with the universal update? I have emailed support but was hoping to get this bird up in the sky ASAP. Can you help me out here?Jason Maley

Guest dt1951

Do you need the link? You should have enough information already to reinstall the Queen. The installer program will ask you to provide some information which you should already have.

Guest jaseman

I have the link but the page says my link has expired????Jason Maley

If you still have the file you downloaded when you purchased just start to install and then folow the prompts to validate.Hope you can get this amazing plane into the sky soon.

Guest jaseman

Thanks for the help guys, that's the file I don't have as I formatted my flight sim drive with out backing it up. Looks like I'll wait for re validation of the link and re download.Jason Maley

Hi Jason-We understand your frustration. Please hang on just a little while longer - someone from support will help you out just as soon they get to your email.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg