Sign in to follow this  
rquick

Labor dispute at Polar?

The Polar Freighter has been grounded in Alaska for 11 days now. Is there a labor dispute with the crew at Polar that's being kept quiet?Or perhaps the big bird is stuck in a snow bank?I hope she's on her way soon.Concerned in NY

I thought the same thing, then I considered I guess the chaps at PMDG are trying to resolve the issues that some people are experiencing with version 1.1

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yes, from the sounds of it, the CTD issues that some are having seem to be perplexing the whole team. Actually, I hope it doesn't delay the -400F in the process because, to be honest, I'm looking forward to it more than the original pax version.BestBill

Guest Robin.B

>Yes, from the sounds of it, the CTD issues that some are>having seem to be perplexing the whole team. >>Actually, I hope it doesn't delay the -400F in the process>because, to be honest, I'm looking forward to it more than the>original pax version.>>Best>BillI'm pretty sure you wouldn't be looking forward to the 744F if IT also came with CTD issues tho :)

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be looking forward to the 744F if IT also came with CTD issues tho :)"Quite true. Although I (fortunately from what I've heard) haven't had the CTD issue. Sounds like a add-on conflict, but I'm not an expert :)BestBill

it is an add-on conflict, unfortunately. I too am looking forward to the freighter, can't wait to haul cargo around the globe

Guest WesFlight

I was thinking the crew disappeared along with that Air force test plane! The undisclosed Alaska airbase is definitely fishy... Kind of like the Bermuda Triangle of Alaska, huh...

Guest Marc Harrington

Actually the tour guide has been busy. I'll see if I can't get the next tour report up today or tomorrow because I will be unavailable for a week afterwards.

Guest WesFlight

Youre right, no sense in letting a perfectly good airplane freeze to death..

"Actually the tour guide has been busy. I'll see if I can't get the next tour report up today or tomorrow"Nothing like the truth to ruin a conspiracy theory.Looking forward to the next stop.

Guest andyman

How bout the next stop be TNCM, Antarctica, or the nearest suitable airport to the north poll.

Guest Knikolaes

>Actually the tour guide has been busy. I'll see if I can't>get the next tour report up today or tomorrow because I will>be unavailable for a week afterwards.>>SHHHHH! Didn't you see the non-tell-anyone-anything disclosure the Air Force had you sign when you landed in Alaska?Sheez. Next thing you know he'll blurt out about the new stealth fighter they are working on up there using weather as an advantagepoint with reflactive pulses . . . Oops . . . . Forget I said that . . . .

Guest cargo747

Whatever "labour dispute" there might be, whatever "limp-kits" you put on this lovely bird, let

Guest andyman

I can deal without the pretty engine models.