Sign in to follow this  
jaguado

None of the 744 doors open,

Hi all, I have tried opening all of the doors in different configurations, from cold and dark to ready for taxi. None open with the shift+e option. What am I doing wrong?:(

Signing your post for one, as required.You need to assign key combos from the PMDG options menu.

>Signing your post for one, as required.My posts are signed... Can't you see the signature... you are the first person that's told me to sign them... and I have been around for a while...

Guest Robin.B

PMDG forum rules require you to sign your messages with your FULL Name ;)

Javier,Some people tell their web browsers not to show any images from other sites than the one you are right now visiting as a security measure and a way to avoid annoying ads I pressume. So if your image is hosted and linked to some other site than forums.avsim.com and the user has the above setting enabled they will not be able to see your signature.So, please sign your posts with your real name with real typed letters. ;-)Cheers,

Guest firehawk44

You have to go into PMDG options, key assignments, and make shift+E the key stroke.Jim Young