Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

I'd better be gone then.

Jaap,You said:"for in all fairness and honesty I never really know what's objectionable to Americans and what is not. Most Europeans don't; although we are aware that American culture is much more uptight about these things"Well, if you admittedly don't know about our culture, you sure are pretty good about condeming us as, UPTIGHT... You Said:"I've been (among other things) a professional writer for nearly 40 years now, with a dozen books to my name and countless short stories, articles, essays etcetera. When I write something, I do that because I want it to be written; when I leave something out it is because I want it to be left out. And I'll be darned if I am going to write what others want me to write, or to leave out what others want me to leave out."Nope, I really don't care what your qualifications are as a self proclaimed professional writer. They don't mean anything to me as an American Citizen. You said:"So if the owner of the place doesn't appreciate my style and the (compared with America) rather relaxed culture I write from..."This has nothing to do with The United States of America, and are you referring to South America, North America, or The United States of America. You really should make yourself more clear since you are such a SELF-PROCLAIMED professional writer.You said:"I think this kind of moderating is coming close to perversion. For only the perverted mind sees smut where others don't."perversion, eh?Here is a definition.per

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Policy is policy is policy. Funny...there was a post removed over at FS.Com that sure smells of this same thing. I wonder........Don

Guest jaapverduijn

Oh, alright then