Sign in to follow this  
stigt

Engravity CDU

Hi all, I just read that PMDG is working on a driver to make the engravity 747 CDU directly compatible with the PMDG 747-400.Is it correct to assume that it will become possible to use this CDU without project Magenta? Are there any plans to do the same for the 737 CDU of Engravity, if so I'm the next in line for one. What withheld me until now was that it would only function in conjunction with project Magenta.Finally, will the 737 unit be compatible with the 747 and vice-versa, this should be possible despite the slightly different keyboard lay-outs.Can anybody shed some light on these issues?Regards,Arjen Nederstigt

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 

Dear Arjen-the answer to both your questions above is a positive one :-).The Engravity CDU (737NG or 747) will be compatible with the PMDG 737NG. One catch: You'll need to have the 800/900, as the previous version is simply too old for compatibility. (Of course, if you own the 800/900, the 600/700 also become compatible).Also- yes, both hardware units will be compatible with both add-on products, provided that you have purchased a license for each one.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Thanks, great news indeed.Now, where did I leave my credit card?..regards,Arjen Nederstigt

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home