Sign in to follow this  
chiswick72

Multiple Flight Question

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oops I forgot to mention my question applies to the 744! On my VA there are some restricted three leg flights which you must follow in the correct order, but since im always doing single longhaul flights normally, I dont have too much experience in reloading the aircraft once I land. :)Thanks in advance.http://online.vatsimindicators.net/911510/523.png

I was planning to do the same with the -400F from Atlas Air and I have the same question.So, let's see what PMDG has to say about this.

Whats wrong with reloading the AC? Is it just that you want to keep all of your settings and switches right? Trace P.S. I am more of a longhauler and dont have too much on this with the PMDG planes.

Hi Trace,I didnt want to reload the aircraft because that would reset the aircraft's "condition", for example I wanted to accumulate brake temperatures across multiple short haul flights, which is normal in real life short haul operations. ;)I want to get away from flying a brand new aircraft every flight and attempt to "age" the airframe and systems, when flying multiple flights, eventually getting to the point where I have to refill the hydraulic fluid! :)Currently I am running some experiments where I save the panel state after engines are turned off, but not going to cold and dark because the aircraft is at the gate with pending flights. I will post my findings here in due course, and until then any further advice on multiple flights would be greatly appreciated.Looking forward to the 744F and many thanks in advance,http://online.vatsimindicators.net/911510/523.png