Sign in to follow this  
Marinjohn

lost my sid stars

hello i have no sids or stars on my pmdg 737or 747...they were ther up to a few days ago but have vanished...the folder is still in fs9/pmdg/sid stars how can i get them back on the fmcs?????

Hello, please sign your name to your posts on this forum as required in the forum guidlines pinned topic, thank you. First, one of two things, not every airfield has sids and stars, PMDG do not provide all those that exist in the real world although they can be written by anyone if they know how. Two, if you are missing them from say KSFO then somehow your 747-737 have become corrupted? To fix if point two exists simply re-install both aircraft................Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]