Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

RC4

Guest gremel

Guess nobody has used VOXATC..noullet

Guest SIX

I ordered last night, guess it will ship today. I used RC3 in the past and I liked it allot, I just haven't had time to install and get the reinstall key since reformatting my HDD. Figured I would just get the upgrade instead. Anybody know how long it takes to get the disk if you live in the USA, particularly Eastern USA?ThanksWilson HinesMy Blog: http://www.wilsonhines.com --------------------------------------http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpghttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/837438/3074.png

They shipped mine quickly I think priority. I caught the registration process at the right time and the key was quickly delivered.A couple of days at the most. This is a complete install and your upgrade key will be determined as they find your former version order. If you have changed your e-mail address since your first authorization you may have to send an e-mail (install option) with the e-mail address you used for your 3.x install.

Guest tmanaon

I also just purchased RC4 after reading the glowing Avsim review. It arrived today and i just loaded it up and took it around the block. My first impression is that i am having a heck of a hard time figuring out when ATC is talking to me (with all the chatter going on) and even when i think ATC is talking to me, i have a hard time understanding what they are saying. The voices are not as clear as the default FS ATC. I guess i have to play with all the available voices and see. If anyone has a suggestion for which voice (controller) is the most crisp and clear, please let me know.On the plus side, I like the interaction and it feels a lot more real than the default FS ATC. I have not landed yet, so i am not sure how it will sequence the landing with all the AI traffic (will it clear us all to land as the same time as the default FS ATC does? I understand from the review that it should space the landing aircraft but we will see).Finally, regarding PMDG, is there any way to make RC4 control the queen when you hand off to co-pilot under RC4 - as it seems it can do on other aircraft)?Anthony