Sign in to follow this  
Guest crosscutb2

Help for PDMG 737NG

Guest crosscutb2

Today i bought and installed the PDMG 737NG, but..In the cockpit all screens are black; no autopilot, no FMC, no navigation, etc. On the overhead everything seems to work, according to manuals and checklist Cold and Dark, engine running, i am able to fly with the aircraft, etc, but screens remain black, even started with cessna only with avionics on and changed to PDMG 737, same result. From PDMG i get an automated answer about 747-400 and fs9.cfg Windows XPAMD 3000+1024 Mb memory,videocard 64 MBFsuipc 3.53FS9 All my other aircraft are working ok. Please help.

Nameless,Please sign your posts so we know who we are trying to help.It sounds like your FSUIPC files might be the problem. Have you tried deleting all of the FSUIPC files (including the FSUIPC.txt, FSUIPC.cfg and FSUIPC.key files) in the FS9/modules folder and then downloading and installing the latest FSUIPC.dll file. That should get things working for you.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Are you sure the Generators are on the Buses?Go to the Forward Overhead Panel.Look at the Electrical Bus Switching Panel.If you see two blue GEN OFF BUS lights illuminated then you need to put the engine driven generators on the buses by:Clicking on the #1 GEN Switch and the #2 GEN Switch. There should be no blue or amber lights now on this panel.Floyd

Guest crosscutb2

>Nameless,>>Please sign your posts so we know who we are trying to help.>>It sounds like your FSUIPC files might be the problem. Have>you tried deleting all of the FSUIPC files (including the>FSUIPC.txt, FSUIPC.cfg and FSUIPC.key files) in the>FS9/modules folder and then downloading and installing the>latest FSUIPC.dll file. That should get things working for>you.>>Regards>Paul Gollnick :-cool >Technical Operations/Customer Operational Support>Precision Manuals Development Group>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg>Paul,Thank you very much for your help, it worked !!See you in the skies,Bert

Guest shylock

It worked for me too! Great! Thanks a lot! B737 PMDG is fantastic!!!!