Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

'Letric Lux

Guest cargo747

Hello Pete,ahhhh - another one done ;-)Keep `em coming...Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.orgCLX_banner_grey.jpg

Guest Boone

Awesome! just saw that very plane fly over me on my way to work on final at Seattle. Cheers,(SONIC) BooneCurrently saving pennies for a new pooter for FSX (don't tell the misses!)

Guest ArkPu

Cool the GE version is wonderfull too. Thank you pete, don't forget now there are 12 left ;).RegardsArnaudhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...banner_grey.jpgCLX217Actual config : AMD athlon 64 fx-55(socket 939), MSI K8N Neo2 Platinium, Corsair twinx 1024Mb DDRAM pc3200 XL(4x512Mb), ATI radeon 9800pro.

"Sonic"(Love the nic...HAHAHAH)I had a funny conincidence like that a few nights ago while test flying the new Roller engine model on long haul flights for Vangelis.(Roller is "lingo" for Rolls Royce- don't you learn interesting stuff around here?)I recently discovered the wild world of add-ons (yes- until about 4 months ago my FS install was bone-stock except for PMDG's stuff...) and I purchased FS LIVE TRAFFIC. I have made a point to download the data a few times- and in the past week- i've had two VERY unusual things happen:First- i was flying the 400 Roller Engined model from YSSY-KLAX. I taxiied out- took off about 4 minutes behind another QF flight- and 45 minutes later I caught up to him along the track. As I passed the AI flight- i noticed it had the same Registration number as the airplane that I was using (Pete's QF livery from our downloads area...)What are the chances????So then a few nights ago- I'm set the the 400F at KRNO, my new home base- running some tests on the hydraulic system while keeping one eye on the clock because I'm supposed to pick my wife up at the airport when here late (UAL- what else is new?) flight arrives....I was in the process of running a D&O on the #1 and 4 systems when I noticed N405UA roll by the hard stand....and I thought: "Huh...A UAL airbus."It was then that I realized I was going to be late picking up The Mrs....So I did what every self respecting guy does- I blamed the airline's website- and I brought the dogs so she'd be smothered and couldn't complain. :-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Wooaahh! *drool*Thanks for the preview :)Best RegardsThomas

Guest teeloo

Good story!;-)FS live is great!Teeloo

Guest Phil M

:) Dogs! Now there's an idea. Instead of more FS add-ons I could buy a great big alsation to guard the door while I'm flying. That would keep the wife out! Inspiration to us all :)cheers,Phil M