Sign in to follow this  
SQUAWKIDENT

Reinstalling 737-800/900 on fresh XP install

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. Did check the FAQ - but could find nothing.I have recently had to perform a fresh install of XP on my main PC.The 737 - 600/700 is working fine but when I try and reinstall the 737-800 file it just opens a DOS window briefly and then nothing.Where can I download the 737-800/900 full install from? Do I have to email PMDG first with my previous receipt?Any advice (or links to threads I have missed) would be most appreciated!ThanksAdam

OK thanks all done and download link received although on my 8MB connection am downloading at 20 KB/s from the PMDG site? Hmmm.EDIT: Just tried to install again and same problem:(Double click exe file. DOS window appears briefly then disappears. Nothing happens. Any ideas please.UPDATE: OK its working! I had to extract the exe file using WINRAR?!The contained exe file then worked..Adam