Sign in to follow this  
Guest howard500

Firstly thank you, and then...

Guest howard500

First of all thank you, thank you, thank you on the imminent 747F release, obviously i haven't got it just yet but I am sure it will be a jaw dropper!! Seriously, the PAX 747 has been and IS a thrill to fly, more than a thrill, its simply an absolute pleasure to learn and handle!! The personal reward once the cockpit becomes second nature to the sim pilot is beyond words. I was recently on the flight deck of a real 744 and just couldn't believe that I was actually following the procedures and actions from the crew, and understanding them!!!!! Anyway I take my hat of to you PMDG team, thanks for this wonderful sim-world you have created for people in love with aviation, and in some cases, like mine, at the beginning of the long road to an actual airliner flight deck.Second, and knowing that this topic isn't new in the slightest way, I wanted to share my opinion on what I would love to see after the Md-11, you might say I'm thinking too far ahead, but these projects aren't done over night as we all know, not to mention that you have probably already taken the decision of whats to come. Although being a Boeing guy all the way, I admit I would love to see an Airbus, since all the "buses" in the simulator market are..... well, kindly put, below average!! I would love to get to know the "airbus way" in proper depth through the expertise of PMDG!! Think about it, we have a great fleet available for hard core simulation from the unrivaled PMDG and LDS teams, a 737, 767, 747, very soon a 747F, and sooner or later a 757 and an MD11!!! so its time for an Airbus, preferably a narrow body one!!Again, a BIG thank you from Spain,Alonso.:-beerchug

Alonso,I can very well understand that you'd like to learn "the Airbus way" which is indeed completely different and unfortunately is still missing in this hobby.Will we ever see an Airbus from PMDG, I don't know, and even if I would know I'd probably get shot if I told you I would know...But soon you'll get the chance to learn "the Douglas way" which I can assure you is again completely different than Boeing and Airbus. By the time you mastered that company's philosophy of flying airliners who knows an Airbus might already be on it's way...Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

i do believe that airbus is very hush-hush about the details of their fleet. they aren't as open as boeing in terms of providing technical information to outside parties intending on crafting a simulated model of their planes.maxim

<>That problem is simple. PMDG can just simply buy an A320 and reverse engineer it. There you go.People tend to make life much too difficult.