Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

Liveries for 737?

Guest Jacob Lee

Good day all. Can anyone tell me when the page to downlaod liveries for the 737 (Ng, -800, -900) will be working again? I try to go to that page and it says it cannot find the server or the page cannot be displayed. Is anyone else having this problem? Any idea as to when it will be working again? Thanks for the help. -- Jake

Guest Jacob Lee

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to being able to download liveries. Kind of hard to fly for Southwest without a Southwest livery. Keep up the good work.

Have you checked AVSIM.COM. There seems to be a few on there, but of course not quite as good as the ones done by PMDG themselves. :(Jhan

Guest Jacob Lee

>Have you checked AVSIM.COM. There seems to be a few on>there, but of course not quite as good as the ones done by>PMDG themselves. :(>>Jhan I have tried but can't apply them to the aircraft. The installation directions say to copy and paste some writing to the "aircraft.cfg" folder, but when I look for that folder it says that windows has to find where it was created. A screen pops up that asks if I want windows to find where the program was created by using the internet or searching myself. I am also having problems understanding how to add the liveries itself. Help? Also, any update as to when I can download the liveries off the PMDG website?