Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

Uninstalling the 400

Guest Knikolaes

Greetings, PMDG. I am having issues with blank screens apearing about 30 seconds after loading the 400. I searched this forum and found that it is apparently a validation issue (based on responses by PMDG). I need to do a COMPLETE uninstall of the product in order to do a proper reinstall, however there is no such installer available for the product.Therefore, may i plase get a reference to a listing of all files to manually remove, as well as registry entries to remove, in order to tell the installer that it is indeed uninstalled? Even better -- do you have a removal tool for the 400 like you do the 737?I greatly appreciate it.

Guest Knikolaes

Followup:I manually removed anything referring to the 400 from my FS folder in both the PMDG folders and aircraft folder, as well as the gauges folder and the installer is still telling me that I have the product installed. I will definately need some sort of tool or reference to what registry keys to remove as i have no intention of reinstalling Windows just to use one AC.Thanks to whomever responds.

Guest andyman

I believe that there is a formal uninstaller;under PMDG747-400 Queen of the Skies

Guest Knikolaes

Done, and no that does not help. The installer still thinks the product is installed.