Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 747-400F Version Update (ALL READ)

Guest poschrob

well, I've tried it out, and the answer is yes, the pax version has also the fmc hold problem.The only reason I've bought the 747F is that it upgrades the eicas, personally I don't fly cargo flights.As my downloads are limited, I can't download the whole package again, would it be possible to only download the updated gauge files (or the ones that update the fmc problem)? that's the only thing I need, nothing else.regardsRob

Guest Goreb

>Hello Captains,> Can someone please HELP!All is now OK! Thanks for thinking about this one!Something had happened to my Windows XP registry (probably some utility claiming to "clean" it!!) causing the "Queen" not to be recognised by the newe cargo installer.I contacted Support to ask for another validation (All original validations used up in the early days when we had the CTD problems)and reinstalled the "Queen" and then the Cargo version. All working OK now.Happy Flying All,Gordon

Guest angibson

I CANNOT download from original link!! i get the message that it has already EXPIRED. WHAT NOW?? I have cleared the cache and download history and still no go. Please help with this if you can. It should not be this difficult for a patch.DG

Guest Merkava

>Have you send then a request to reeable the download?>I've got the same problem and have just send an e-mail.I have "Note: This download URL has expired." too.I send the e-mail with asking about reopen my account. But nothing happen. No unswer. No account. No fixed installer.Very "great" support for customers, wich buy 747-400F almost right in release moment.

Guest Merkava

Now I get updated URL.If someone whant to reset account - you have to wait a little longer, then you image.Excuse for my emotion.

>>I have "Note: This download URL has expired." too.>I send the e-mail with asking about reopen my account. But>nothing happen. No unswer. No account. No fixed installer.>Very "great" support for customers, wich buy 747-400F almost>right in release moment.>check your spam filters, if you havent got a reply at all, including an automated response, that means the problem (my favorite line as a tech) is on your end!