Sign in to follow this  
cougar2501

Manual printing

With most manuals coming with the online download these days, where do you go to get them printed economically ??You guys in the USA have Klinco ?? But what about those of us who live in the rip-off Island called the UK ??With manuals for the 747,747F, Lvld767, ATR 72-500, Radar contact,etc. It all adds up to several thousand pages to be printed and bound, but where ? My poor printer would break down under the strain, not to mention the cost of paper,ink and the wear and tear on my printer....So all you flyers in the UK, whats the secret, where do you go to get everything printed, is there a national chain I could go to?I live approx 20 miles from Bath and 30 miles from Swindon, so any heads up for a local printer who would do this would be appreciated !Other than that I might have to ask one of you guys in the states if you could print and ship and I'll cover all costs !!!!

Phil Densley

Thanks stuntie...looks like PC World here I come then !!!Unless there are cheaper deals to be had out there..

Phil Densley

Just a suggestion, but I don't believe you need to print out the entire manual, just the relevant sections that one looks at often (like the checklists & procedures). Printing selectively could help bring down the cost of printer consumables.