Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

If you missed the 400F redownload, but need to update to V1.R1....

Captains-After release on Sunday,19MAR, we put a "slightly" new version on the server during the day, Wednesday 22MAR.This new version improved FPS performance for those users who were impacted by the addition of the ISFD to the virtual cockpit- and fixed a minor problem with the airplane departing the holding pattern without having been instructed to do so....We put a note up here telling you to redownload- but some of you may have missed it- so I have built an updater that we will make available via the downloads pages sometime on Thursday.I'll let you know when it is there.Now: If you purchased your 400F after 0700Z/23MAR, you do not need this. If you download it- and try to run it- but the installer tells you that you are up to date- then you are up to date.(Isn't that easy?)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi, Mr. Randazzo, thanks for the update. If you are going to do a new version ,please remember (if it is possible) that Lefteris did a mention about adding or solve a little issue refered to the possibility to change the panel style (TFT or CRT) in the 400F. Sorry, I can

Guest poschrob

Will there be any further updates for the Queen or the -400F that will affect the PAX version?Do not misunderstand me, I'm completely satisfied with the product, I'm just curious.thanks for your answer!Rob

Miguel-Re-read my post a bit more closely- this is NOT A NEW UPDATE....It's for folks who didn't get a chance to redownload the V1.01 that we replaced on the server.There are no changes other than those already mentioned in the above post...

Rob-Too early to really discuss future update plans.... We like to wait awhile to ensure we can collect/kill anything that has popped up....If we do issue a further update- it would be to correct problems- and likely wouldn't add anything new.... Hope that helps!