Sign in to follow this  
Pelusa

PMDG 737

The 737 is a great plane. Just wondering if there is coming a update that the IRS align function could work?Thx in advance

Guest neeraj.pendse

I hope there is. The 737 is a great sim, but it is getting dated. The plane's a RW workhorse, and I know people will want to have the same great technology on it as the 747s. Heck I would even pay $9.99 for an update.- Neeraj.

I'd pay to have a FMC without the soft constraint glitch while you're adding the IR feature.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest gremel

Quote: "The 737 is a great sim, but it is getting dated."The 'NG' will be in service a lot longer than any of the others that have so far been replicated by aviation software. If ever there were a aircraft in need of a facelift to systems, it would be this one. Hopefully after MS releases there new version of FSX, we may see this become a reality.Regards,jack