Sign in to follow this  
Guest ups1311

737 NG FMC DIRECT TO FUNCTION

Guest ups1311

Hello there,I was wondering if anyone could help me, I was doing a flight tonight where I was cleared for a direct routing by online atc.Instead of using the "direct to" function of the fmc I used a heading. When I got to my waypoint I found that I could not continue my planned route and received discontinuty messages for the rest of my flight. After reading up on how to use the "direct to" function could someone please tell me how to continue my flight after the selected waypoint has been reached or next time will the fmc just continue the flight plan as normal after it has reached the "direct to" waypoint?Kind Regards

I use the LSB (left side buttons) on the LEGS page, select the fix you want to go to, or the next one past the one you just reached. Then "lift" it up to the top of the list by clicking the top LSB. Should work after you click EXEC..., works for me.

• Like 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest ups1311

Ok thanks, I actually did try exactly that but also ended up putting in the speed restrictions for my STAR all over again for every fix after the waypoint,is this the correct proceedure?Many Thanks