Sign in to follow this  
iainsmith

Do I need to re-install my 737NG 600/700/800/900?

My earlier post, in which I asked if others could see what I see in my recently installed clickable VC, has gone unanswered.All I want to know is what I am seeing normal or a corrupted file? When in the VC looking ahead I see what seems to be a reflection in the top of the windscreen of the grab handle. If I look through the left or right windows I see a fainter image of the window frame on the other side of the cockpit. It is a mirror image, which made me think it could be meant to be a reflection in the "glass". Does anyone else see this? If not, then I'll have to do an uninstall/re-install from my CDs.I've searched this forum and the manual but can not find any reference to what I'm seeing. Please, somebody, give me a clue! :-( Iain

Thank you Vin - saved me doing something unnecessary!RegardsIain