Sign in to follow this  
Guest fullflapsplease

744 Strobe lights are on acid?

Guest fullflapsplease

I appreciate that this could be considered a very minor issue and one that is probably as about as high on PMDG's fixes as sorting out the problem with cats in the U.K suffering from cold's but,The tail strobe is perfectly scored however the wing strobes are so irratic it's amazing.Now, I've watched plenty of 744's over the years and regardless of their operator they're a lot more timed than on this model.And before I'm berated, I love this bird, the only thing I fly and I'm clocking up hours like no tomorrow.Just wondered if there would be anyway of mapping the strobes on the wing to be more realistic?Cheers.Mark.P.S: Armen, don't get involved, or I may have to pop down to Chiswick with the boys :D747400.jpg

My only 'letdown' if you can call it that in a product so full of superlatives :)Before bought the 744 I had assumed PMDG would be among the devs having the xml 'guzum' to overcome the old insane-gmax-strobe-on-dynamic-flexing-wing issue, but alas not. either that or it's just not considered an issue really.Spend 99% of my time in the vc :) but I hope that little detail can be coded out in future (especially for the A3XXs, would miss that double-flash).regards,Markhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark