Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck

SIDs / STARS

Guest Chuck

I have read all docs on updating airacs along with procedures in order to avoid the unknown rwy error. I cannot seem to find a dl for the sids/stars data. I fly out of kmia quite a bit and this happens to be one of the problem airports. The docs I read refered to page that no longer exists as well as a place on the pmdg site to dl this data, but i just can't seem to locate that link. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have read this forum for a couple of hours looking for info on this, sorry if this is a repeat post.Chuck

Terry Yingling updated his server earlier this year, use: http://planepath.comHe also has a forum in AVSIM, TERMINAL PROCEDURES, which is a good resource.Individuals often upload their edited versions of a file to Richard Stefan's site: www.navdata.at You might find a good version for kmia there (I haven't checked)Some folks enjoy editing their own versions, Terry has a good tutorial available at his site (1st one above).

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Chuck

Thanks, just installed his file and all is well. I appreciate the quick response. Chuck