Sign in to follow this  
Guest sergarak

vref and PFDs...

Guest sergarak

Hi everyone!Can some one help me out with something?I am having problems to set the vref speed...I have already read the manual, but when I try pasting a flap/vref on the approach menu of the FMC, it doesn

Hi Ivan, I can't help you with your Vref problem, but you can select a different instrumentation style by clicking on PMDG>737NG>Styles... in the FS2004 menu bar. This is described in the first section of the first manual 00_TITLE_AND_MENUS... Maybe you skipped over it to get to the good stuff - but it's all good stuff. ;-)Hope this helpsGeoff

Geoffrey Kent

Use the INIT REF page to select Vref, this is generally done before TOD or at least before initial approach fix. The page presents several options and you select one... there is no pasting involved in this procedure unless you want to adjust the gross weight on the init ref page.

Dan Downs KCRP