Sign in to follow this  
vybhav

Default Plane

I own the PMDG 737-800/900> i usually fly the Jet Airways 737-900. I have now learnt the cold start procedure.I have one question. How do i make the PMDG 737-900 (jet Airways) flight, my default plane when i proceed to 'Create Flight' This saves time as otherwise I need to select the 737-900, which is usually fully started, then i need to switch all the knobs off, before i can do a cold start.Any suggestions.Vybhava Srinivasan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I own the PMDG 737-800/900> i usually fly the Jet Airways>737-900. I have now learnt the cold start procedure.>>I have one question. How do i make the PMDG 737-900 (jet>Airways) flight, my default plane when i proceed to 'Create>Flight' >>This saves time as otherwise I need to select the 737-900,>which is usually fully started, then i need to switch all the>knobs off, before i can do a cold start.>>Any suggestions.>Vybhava SrinivasanVybhava,If you have already created your flight with the airplane in the cold and dark situation, go to Flight and select Save Flight just as you would do when you want to save this flight. At the bottom, there's a box where you can put a check mark. It says Make This The Default Flight. Type in the name of your flight and Just put a check mark in that box and you should be able to load this flight without having to create the flight each time. You can also just save the flight and when you load the simulator, select that flight from the Select Flights menu.Ken.