Sign in to follow this  

Why so quiet about the MD-11?

I hate to be "that guy", but curiosity gets the best of me. I'm curious as to why there hasn't been an update in such a long time and why theres so little info about the MD-11? Is it still in alpha testing?

Because it's how PMDG does things. You weren't around for the 747 were you?EDIT: As for alpha testing. If I remember correctly, PMDG told us when the 747 went to beta, so I'd say it's probably still in alpha.

Guest sbgr

>it still in alpha testing? Sure.

Actually I have been around for all of their FS products and have bought all of them as well. Theres no harm in at least asking, if they don't want to respond they can ignore or delete this thread. No harm, no foul.

I know there is no harm in asking. I just said that because I figured, if you were asking, you weren't around for the release of the 747, and didn't know how they did things.Basically, you've posted how many topics asking for more info, there have been how many topics asking for more info, at the end of the day, how much more do we know? Exactly. ;)EDIT: I don't mean to be harsh, so I hope I don't sound that way. If so, I'm sorry.

Well, if you must know, the reason I ask is because they said it would be out before FSX. I know I know, thats not final and things could and do change (and most likely have), but I know that in the 747s case before release there was plenty of previews and information/discussion about it. With the MD-11 theres...almost nothing.

I honestly don't remember much of anything being released before the 747 went into Beta. Although it's possible I've forgotten some.

If I recall there were in-game screenshots, final feature list, liveries and a lot more discussion of it.

Guest sbgr

Mike, do you are a PMDG staff?Mauricio

>If I recall there were in-game screenshots, final feature>list, liveries and a lot more discussion of it. When it was still in Alpha? I don't see how you could have a final feature list, while still in alpha. Seems like that would come once in beta, and even then not 100% sure.I know once it hit beta testing, the beta testers were posting a ton of shots. In game shots, livery pictures, telling us what we could do, and so on.

>Mike, do you are a PMDG staff?>>MauricioNope, would be nice though. ;)

Guest sbgr

>Nope, would be nice though. ;):-hang Give the possibility of the PMDG Staff to say anything about the MD-11 ok?Mauricio

Guest sbgr

>They can still reply. ;)Who knows happen this miracle? ;-)Good night.Mauricio

When they are "quiet" it most likely means they are working their tails off ;-)Best,Randy J. Smith